For this weeks #wellnesswednesday I’m chatting to Jeff Mehmet who is a whirlwind of smiles and energy when you meet him.
Based in London Jeff works as a Stylist and Brand Consultant for clients worldwide. With a strong background in editorial, celebrity styling and design development he has a wide variety of experience and an outstanding portfolio.
In fact his VIP celebrity styling extends through to internationally renowned celebrities such as Justin Timberlake, Kellan Luts, Amanda Seyfried, Lindsey Lohan, Dannii Minogue, Kat Dennings, Immodesty Blaize, Josh Daniel and also the Hilton sisters, Paris and Nicky.
But lets not forget his home country with various members of hit reality show ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ including sisters Billie & Samantha Faiers, Joey Essex and Gemma Collins amongst others.
Jeff’s editorial work has been published in numerous key fashion publications around the world including; UK, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Australia.
Here he tells us how he likes to relax with long baths and how hydration is key to coping with a busy life and how travelling helps him to BeComplete!
- How would you describe your lifestyle?
My life is always on the go, sometimes very stressful (Late Nights and Early mornings).
- What’s your favorite food? Naughty or nice.
I love Chicken Curry or Pizza
- Do you exercise and if so what do you do to keep fit?
I go to the gym 3 times a week when I can. I also try and walk loads.
- How do you find balance in your day-to-day life?
Haha! Hmmm you tell me?! I don’t really find balance.
- How do you manage stress in your life? Do you meditate? Have you ever tried it?
I have tried to meditate, but I find it very hard to switch off – my brain doesn’t stop…
- People often set goals or intentions as they go through life. Is this something you do?
Yes all the time. You have to set goals otherwise you have nothing to work towards.
- How do you unwind after a busy day?
The best way for me to unwind is by having a nice long hot bath..
- It’s the weekend, what do you do for fun?
For fun on the weekend I usually meet up with friends for lunches or dinners, and try and relax
- What’s your top health tip for our readers?
Drink lots of water in a day! Even Lemon water.
- Finish the sentence – Being complete for me means…
Being complete for me means, family ,working hard, trying to be happy always and travelling the world.
Follow Jeff on his adventures on